Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4.12 recent observations & notes for Rancho.

I have noticed that Five Guys Burgers on Haven sure has been busy. Good for them. I’m not sure if it is really that big of a deal but I am not crazy about In & Out either. Five Guys has a big buz right now, let’s hope they stay in town. How is Sonic doing?

I am not the only one to say there just is no good “KFC” location anymore. The food is just awful. I thought maybe it was just the Baseline location, I was wrong. “El Pollo Locco” is much better. Expensive but much better.

I just noticed the other day “Anchor” is gone from Victoria Gardens. The area remains busy fortunately, it’s a good place to people watch if nothing else.

The north-west end fire station construction is coming along nicely. I assume this will reduce the calls for service for the Amethyst Street station. 

What are your observations & thoughts about Rancho Cucamonga. I always like to get other peoples news and views. E Mail me. rchotspots@gmail.com

And remember we are great and cost effective place to advertise! Get your own own ad in blog form for 25 dollars, for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment