Thursday, June 23, 2011

Boost Mobile is terrible!

Read the below e mail and you will understand why Boost Mobile is terrible and you should not go to them, they do not care about the customer!

 

I have been trying for days for someone to respond and help me! Why wont anyone help me? More than three weeks ago I called because my two month old phone died. I assured the people on the phone it is not the battery or charger as they both had voltage, I am a broadcast engineer I understand these things. A few days ago I got an e mail from boost saying I needed to try another battery and charger  which I have done.

Issue one: dead phone two months old
Issue two I was told they would send me a new phone in 5 to 7 days. Since it was initially rejected, why did no one tell me? And why should I spend money on a new charger and battery for a phone you sold me that does not work? Its not my problem, its yours!
Issue three: in the  email I got saying I had been rejected they need a phone number. I have NO PHONE I keep telling you that but no one gets it, I need a phone. I want my 200 dollars back for the phone so I can go to AT&T and get a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment