Saturday, June 13, 2009

Restaurant review

I want to make sure you know I am no expert so take anything I say with a grain of salt. I have no axe to grind here it’s just my opinion.'

Panda Buffet on Foothill in the Wal-Mart lot” Awful. The food all tastes the same and is low quality and over priced. The food at Hometown Buffet is much better! The people were very nice and service was great though. Oh and over priced.

Panera Bread: decent food and a nice vibe. Free Wi Fi good service

Buffalo Wings on Baseline @ Miliken by Henry’s Market: ROCKS! Great wings, a variety of sauces and good service. Tons of TV’s for all you sports fans and free WiFi. I dig it.

El Pollo Loco: On Foothill and the on Haven between and Town Center and Church in the same mall as my dentist. They now have BBQ chicken it’s very good!l

A few safe bets include Fridays, Red Robin, The Hat, in fact any place at Victoria Garden’s, really.

Please leave a comment and review your favs and tell us if someplace stinks let us know about that too.

_____________________________________________________

screamingdaisie@RCHotspots have you checked out Esther Tacos? Just discovered this liitle gem. .99 tacos every day! (from twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment